3D Laser Scanning
3D laser scanner is a device that analyzes a real-world object or environment to collect point cloud data on its shape and appearance. The collected point cloud data will be registered with the Survey Data then be used to construct the 3D As-Built digital models in CAD environment.
3D point cloud data from Laser Scanning activities are useful for a wide variety of applications. Commonly applications of this technology including reverse engineering, industrial design, quality control/inspection and documentation.
PST deploy Leica Scan Station C10 and Faro Focus 3D laser scanning equipments to capture existing facilities data and generates the 3D As-Built model environment for further engineering design verification, clash detection for major plant revamp, rejuvenation, piping reinstatement and structural deck extension.
3D As-Built Modeling
- Fast result and deliverables
- The actual site condition in 3D digitalize model
- Reduce shutdown cost
- Eliminate pipe re-work on hot work
- 3D As-Built model converted in various CAD software’s
- Reduce the overall construction and installation work and schedule
- Competitive cost by eliminating the potential clashes prior to fabrication
- Quality and accuracy of 3D model within tolerance